A healthy alternative to the supermarket granola, which is generally saturated with refined sugar and nasties your body does not need. A delicious granola for a natural breakfast.
- 3, 1/2 cups oatmeal.
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, almonds and/or pecans (your choice).
- 1/2 cup peeled pumpkin seeds.
- 2 tablespoons of tahini.
- 2 tablespoons sweetener (maple syrup or organic honey).
- 2 tablespoons of your favourite Huaora blend.
- 1/4 cup ground flax (optional).
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (optional).
- 1/2 cup of choice nuts (raisins, blueberries, plums, etc.).
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees
- Introduce all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. It has to be all homogeneous and somewhat moist.
- Extend the compound into a large glass pan or baking tray and transfer to the oven
- It should be ready after 30-40 minutes in the oven. Once that time has passed, turn off the oven and let it cool down completely.
- Transfer to a large, hermetically sealed jug and give yourself a treat every morning mixed with milk, yoghourt, in your fruit smoothies, etc.