Light apple muffins
- 2 cups of flour (we hve used whole spelt flour, but you can use any other)
- 1/2 cup o cocoa powder
- 1 or 2 apples
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoon of Huaora Diet or Energy
- A pinch of salt
- Plant-based milk (coco, arroz o avena)
First of all, we start peeling the apples and grinding them with a blender. Add a splash of vegetable milk to the mixture, to give the mixture a more fluid texture.
Afterwards, we pour the flour, the grated coconut, the yeast, the baking soda, the pinch of salt and two spoonfuls of Huaora Diet (you can replace it with your favourite Huaora mix) into a bowl, mixing everything together with a spoon.
Once the dry ingredients are well mixed, we add the rest of them; that is the oil, the apple puree and the milk and we mix everything again with a spoon or a stirring rod. You can also add some more vegetable milk to make the dough softer and more manageable if you see that it has become too dry.
When the dough is ready, fill each muffin mould with a spoon and put them on a tray and inside the oven at 180ªC for about 30 minutes.